At HCM Music Academy, we know that not all schools have the internal resources required for dedicated musical instrument lessons for their students.
So we’ve developed our music in schools service which works closely with individual education providers to offer bespoke instrument teaching to suit their students. Your school can choose from weekly lessons in guitar, drums, vocals and piano, on either an individual or group tuition basis, with all requirements specifically adapted to the needs of your school’s music department.
School instrument lessons are 30 minutes in length for group lessons and 20 minutes for one-to-one lessons. Group lessons cost £11 per student, per lesson and one-to-one lessons cost £13.75 per lesson. Group lessons are taught with a maximum of 4 students per class. Pupils will learn to read music and play a selection of songs across a variety of genres. The classes will follow an applicable graded syllabus, and therefore students can monitor their progress and be inspired during their ongoing musical journeys.
Our music teachers
HCM’s tutors all have a strong passion for inspiring children to learn to play musical instruments. Not only are they astounding instrumentalists themselves, but they recognise how young people learn and are confident in communicating often complex musical principles in an easy-to-understand way.
All our teachers are Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked as part of Hertfordshire County Council’s DBS team (previously known as CRB) and operate within a strict safeguarding policy. They have also undertaken both child protection and first aid training.
How our music in schools service can benefit your school
Our music in schools service offers a number of specific benefits, including:
- We provide all musical instrument equipment free of charge to your school.
- Our music lessons are very affordable starting at just £11 per student per lesson.
- We can deal with all administration and financial matters to avoid any unnecessary stress on your teachers or school office.
- We happily communicate directly with parents, ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- We strive to deal with any problems ourselves, directly, quickly, and efficiently.
Our existing schools
Some schools already using our musical instrument teaching service include:
- Sacred Heart Primary School, Ware
- Goffs Oak Primary School, Goffs Oak
- Christ Church Primary School, Ware
- St Mary’s C of E Junior School, Ware
- Simon Balle School, Hertford
- Presdales School, Ware
- All Saints School, Bishops Stortford
- Chancellors School, Brookmans Park
- Watton-at-Stone Primary, Watton
- St Paul’s Primary School, Cheshunt
If you’re a parent and your child is interested in lessons and is currently at one of the above schools, please contact us on 01920 460646 for more information.
Enrol your school
If you’d like to learn more about having HCM’s music in schools service come to your school, please contact us on 01920 460646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org